Bluezette for Ladies XS-XXXL
Share with your friends via:
The girl’s Bluezette Dress grew up! Introducing the Bluezette Dress for ladies. Included are five skirt styles, three sleeve lengths and two bodice styles. That equals 30 different ways this dress can be made! First, choose your bodice style: the regular bodice is a slim fit that sits at the natural waistline, the blousey bodice can sit anywhere from the natural waist to the under bust and billows out a bit to help hide trouble spots. Both bodices have the option of being fully lined. Once you pick your bodice, choose your skirt style: tulip, high-low, straight knee length, half-circle knee length and maxi. All skirt styles can be made with the included under-skirt so you can use those gorgeous sheer fabrics. The last choice you have to make is the sleeve length: tank, short or elbow length. The bodice is meant for knits while all of the skirt styles may be made from knits or wovens with drape.
See the tester album on the Love Notions Facebook page for even more tester pictures!
PLUS, I’ve added another bodice to get a cropped top look. See this blog post for the free bodice add-on. Perfect for nursing!
Also included with your purchase is a A0 large format file for printing at your local copy shop printer. Instruct the printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. Check the 4″ and 1″ boxes for accuracy.
Instant downloadable pdf pattern contains:
- 48 pages of pattern pieces for 5 views: tulip, high-low, straight knee length, half-circle knee length and maxi.
- 3 sleeve lengths: tank, short or elbow length.
- 2 pages of fitting alteration tips.
- 2 pages of inspiration photos from pattern testers.
- Cutting guide and the ability to print just your desired size(s) with the Adobe layers feature and a print chart to print just your desired view pieces.
- 13 pages of bright and clear step by step color photos as well as illustrations.
- Glossary of needed sewing terms.
- Troubleshooting guide.
- The tutorial has been optimized for most tablets with click or touchable links to each part of the pattern. Print only the pages of pattern pieces and use your tablet or computer to read the instructions to save on ink and paper! Alternatively, you may print the whole 72 page document.
- All Love Notions patterns are designed for both letter and A4 paper printing.
With this pattern you now have the ability to print just your desired size(s) and features trimless pattern assembly! See this tutorial for pattern assembly.
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns may be used in your at home sewing business. Mass production is strictly prohibited.
Size Chart & Fabric Requirements
Bluezette Dress Pattern for Ladies
File updated 4/28/16 to fix tulip hem length.