All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Breckenridge Henley is an easy to wear top, tunic or dress. Meant for knit fabrics, this style will take you through all seasons. The neckline is an unconventional henley style that is easy to sew. No buttonholes required! Three body lengths are included: shirt, tunic and dress. Sew up this versatile style with short sleeves, roll tabbed long sleeve, or cuffed long sleeve.
Breckenridge Henley Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- Three lengths: shirt, tunic and dress
- V-neck henley collar
- 3 sleeve styles: short, long with cuff and long with rolled tab
- Full bust option
- Subtle curved hem
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on 5 A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology