All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Duet Trousers are truly a ‘duet’- they can be made from bottom-weight woven fabric AND stable knits! The trousers are mid-rise, sitting a couple inches below the navel. Two leg options are included- straight and tapered. The invisible side zipper allows this trouser pattern to work for a wider variety of fabric types. If using a stable knit the zipper can be eliminated and a yoga waistband is used instead. The front pockets feature a front panel that stretches across the abdomen so you can sneak a control panel in there if you wish. The back features darts to give you a flattering shape.
Duet Trousers Features:
- Meant for knit or woven fabrics
- 2 leg styles: tapered or straight
- Front pockets
- Invisible side zipper
- 3 videos to help with trickier construction techniques
- 18 page supplemental workbook designed to help you custom fit the trousers (or any pants pattern)
Sizes: 2-26W (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner/Intermediate
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Read more about this pattern on our blog: