Girls Maggie Peplum Top
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Maggie Peplum Top is a fun, easy to sew, knit top. Included are three skirt styles: gathered, swing and pleated. As well as two bodices: princess & solid. Four sleeve lengths are also included: short, elbow, 3/4 and long. So many different styles to mix and match! The Maggie Peplum for sizes 2T-16 is a loose fit throughout while sizes 7-16 has a fit similar to the ladies Margot: closer fitting in the chest and waist but still plenty of ease in the hips.
Maggie Peplum Top Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- 2 bodice styles: solid & princess
- Three skirt styles: swing, gathered and pleated
- 4 sleeve options: short, elbow, 3/4 and long
Sizes: 2T-16 (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on one A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheet. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology.
Be sure to check out the coordinating ladies pattern- the Margot. Purchase both versions and get make your own bundle pricing automatically.