All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Sonata Dress is meant for woven fabrics. It features a v-neckline with a facing that can either be sewn to the outside to feature a fabric, or sewn to the inside to give a seamless look. The dress can also be lined if you’re working with a sheer fabric. Four sleeve options are included: sleeveless, short, flutter and bishop. The high waistline is flattering and easy to wear with the a-line skirt. The back of the dress features an elastic casing to give a more fitted look without having to deal with other forms of closures. And what dress would be complete without pockets?! The Sonata Dress includes side seam pockets.
Sonata Dress Features:
- Meant for woven fabrics
- Notched v-neckline
- Faced or lined bodice options
- 4 cup sizes: A, B, C, D
- Bust and waist darts for feminine shaping
- Elastic casing at the back
- A-line skirt
- Optional in-seam pockets
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginners
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on three A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Free Maternity Add-on Available! Get the Maternity Add-on
Catch up with the sewalong: