Willow Wrap Dress
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Willow Wrap Dress is functional, flattering and comfortable made with knit fabrics. The crossover neckline can be made lower to make access easier for those nursing mamas. The side ruching can be made with gathers or pleats and knee length, full a-line skirt is so flattering on all figures! The dress can also be made without the ruching for a smooth finish. Both styles can be done with a peplum skirt instead of a full length skirt. An optional flounce can be added to the neckline to dress it up. Bonus- the Willow Wrap Dress also has a maternity option!
Willow Wrap Dress Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- Faux wrap
- Dress & Peplum lengths
- Full bust option
- 5 sleeve lengths: short, flutter, elbow, 3/4 and long
- 2 neckline depths
- Optional Flounce
- Maternity option
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on four A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Be sure to check out the coordinating Girls’ Everyday Playdress pattern! Purchase both versions and get 10% off, no coupon needed.
Read more about this pattern on our blog:
The Willow Wrap Dress pdf instant downloadable pattern contains:
- The Willow Wrap Dress pdf sewing pattern contains 3 views: wrap dress with side ruching, wrap dress with smooth finish, peplum dress with either smooth finish or side ruching. Any of these views may be sewn with lower neckline and optional flounce. A maternity skirt is also included. Full bust option.
- 5 sleeve lengths: short, flutter, elbow, 3/4 and long.
- 2 pages of inspiration photos from pattern testers.
- Cutting guide.
- Included is a print chart to only print the pages you need for your style choice.
- In addition to the print-at-home file, an A0-sized large format file for copy shop printing is also included
- A projector file is included for those using projector technology
- 6 pages of bright and clear step by step color photos and illustrations.
- Optimized for most tablets with links to each part of the pattern. Print only the pattern pieces and use a tablet or computer to read the instructions to save on ink and paper!
- This pattern has the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern assembly! Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print. See this tutorial for more information.
- Designed for both letter and A4 paper printing.
- Because we value work at home business, feel free to use this pattern in your home sewing businesses.
Size chart and fabric requirements
File updated 12/2019 to include 4X & 5X sizing.
File updated 3/2020 to adjust lower neckline binding length