Acorn Vest with doll pattern
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
Every fall and winter wardrobe needs a vest! The Oakley Vest gives you three different looks. View A is an open front vest meant for fun fabrics like faux fur and minky. It can be lined and includes in-seam pockets. View B features a separating zipper, bias binding trim and patch pockets. View C also features a separating zipper, bias binding trim as well as princess seams and inset pockets. View B & C can choose from a collar or a hood to finish the look. All views have gentle shaping at the side seams as well as a deeper curved front hem to give a more feminine look.
Be sure to check out the coordinating ladies pattern- the Oakley.
This pattern is rated for intermediate sewists.
- Three body views:
- A- open front, fully lined with optional in-seam pockets, meant for faux furs and minky-type fabrics.
- B- Separating zippered front, bias bound, patch pockets. Choose a collar or hood.
- C- Separating zippered front, bias bound, princess seams with integrated pockets. Choose a collar or hood.
- Doll vest pattern
- In addition to the print-at-home file is a large format file for copy shop printing is included. This file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper.
- A projector file is also included for those using that technology to save time and paper.