Constellation Hoodie & Pullover
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Constellation Hoodie & Pullover PDF pattern is the answer to your layering needs. Great for a variety of stable knits, the Constellation has the option of a hood or a collar giving you two great looks with one pattern. Cuffed sleeves with thumb holes and a band at the hem making sewing a breeze and keep the wind out. The zipper section gives an excellent opportunity for using custom panels and gives easy nursing access if needed. Three hem options are also included- banded and curved. A FBA (full bust adjustment) piece is included- I’ve done the bust adjustment work for you!
Be sure to check out the coordinating children’s pattern- the Navigator & the men’s version the North Star.
This pdf pattern is rated for confident beginners
- Now available in sizes XS-5X
- Three hem options: curved hem, bound curved hem, banded hem
- Collar & hood options
- Clean finish techniques
- Two video clips- zipper installation & binding
- Cuffs with thumbhole option
- The half zip makes nursing a breeze
- A FBA (full bust adjustment) piece is included
- Trimless pattern format
- Print at home
- In addition to the print-at-home file is a large format file for copy shop printing is included. This file will print on three A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- Projector file
Customize your Constellation. Learn how with the blog post linked here.