Girls Tidal Top & Tank
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The girls Tidal pattern includes three lengths: shirt, knee length dress and maxi dress. Three sleeve styles are also included: tank, sleeveless and short. The back is full coverage while the front is a nice scoop- not too high, not too low. The princess seams are so flattering on all shapes and give you a good opportunity to play with different fabrics if desired.
Girls Tidal Top & Tank Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- 3 lengths: top, knee and maxi
- Princess seams
- 3 sleeve options: tank, sleeveless and short sleeve
Sizes: 2T-16 (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Be sure to check out the coordinating ladies Tidal Top & Dress.
As usual, Tami’s pattern AND instructions are top notch. The Tidal dress is simple and great looking. A surprisingly quick sew.
Great pattern. My daughter loves her Tidal tanks, and her maxi dress.
Anne (verified owner) –
This has become a staple in my granddaughter’s wardrobe, and there will be many more!
Love the colorblocking and flow of this tank and dress. Very well written instructions.
andreawirtanen (verified owner) –
Easy to sew and great instructions. And like most love notions patterns there’s many options. The contrast panel is a fun detail. Made knee length dress and short sleeve shirt variations. Will use again!
The Tidal was an easy make and fit my Granddaughter beautifully. Her favorite top. I love the color blocking opportunities and plan to make a maxi dress for myself.
Another cute and easy pattern with plenty of variations! My grand daughter loved shopping in my fabric stash for just the right combinations for her Tidal dress. The combinations weren’t always…perfect but she loved them.