Ladies Margot Peplum Top
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Margot Peplum Top is a fun, easy to sew, knit top. Included are three skirt styles: gathered, swing and pleated. As well as two bodices: princess & solid. Four sleeve lengths are also included: short, elbow, 3/4 and long. So many different styles to mix and match! The Margot Peplum Top is a sophisticated style, flattering on most figures. The bust and waist are meant to be fitted with plenty of ease in the hips. This peplum pattern hits above the natural waist.
Margot Peplum Top Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- 2 bodice styles: solid & princess
- Three skirt styles: swing, gathered and pleated
- 4 sleeve options: short, elbow, 3/4 and long
- Full bust option
Sizes: XS-5XL (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on three A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology.
Be sure to check out the coordinating girls pattern- the Maggie Peplum.