Finding a good pair of pajamas can be a challenge! The Namaste Nightwear Collection is the answer- look cute AND be comfortable in your pajamas. Decent enough to run the kids to the bus stop in! Included are four pieces- full-length bottoms, shorts, tee and nightgown. The tee and nightgown feature a faux crossover done in either binding, picot trim or even fold over elastic. The long sleeves and full-length bottoms also feature the crossover trim. This pattern is meant for knit fabrics.
Be sure to check out the coordinating girls Namaste pajama pattern! Purchase both versions and get 10% off, no coupon needed.
This pdf pattern is rated for confident beginners
- Four pieces: full-length bottoms, shorts, shirt and nightgown
- Faux crossover detail at neckline, pants and long sleeve
- Two sleeve lengths- short and long
- Nursing friendly option
- Two video clips on installing different trim options
- A FBA (full bust adjustment) piece is included for both the shirt and nightgown
- Trimless pattern format
- Print at home
- In addition to the print-at-home file is a large format file for copy shop printing is included. This file will print on four A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Note that there are two different large format files. One for standard busts and another for full busts. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.