Moto Maxx Set 2T – 14
Share with your friends via:
The Moto Maxx Pants & Tee set is fun and versatile! The two piece set includes a tee with short, long and layered sleeve options along with hemmed or cuff choices and a contrasting yoke. The fun moto-inspired pants can be made from a variety of fabrics, from stable knits to stretch wovens. The slim-fit pants feature reinforced knees with two layers and a fun stitching detail. The pants also feature slash hip pockets, back pockets, a wide elastic waistband and the choice of cuffs or a regular straight hem. If you love the fit but want a quick sew, also included is a plain front pant option. They make great sweatpants using sweatshirt fleece or dress them up by using stretch denim or twill!
The two piece set comes in sizes 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 & 14
3/1/15 update: the Maxx-ine Pants & Skirt has been included with your purchase!
See more amazing tester photos here
- Skill Level: confident beginner to intermediate
- Skills Used: working with knits, topstitching
- Supplies Needed: sewing machine, thread, pins, fabric marker, 1.5-2″ wide elastic
- Optional Supplies: serger, coverstitch, twin needle
- Fabric recommendations:
- Tee- medium to heavy weight knits such as interlock, ponte, cotton/lycra and jersey.
- Pants- medium to heavy weight knits such as interlock, ponte, cotton/lycra & french terry. Bottomweight wovens such as stretch denim and twill with at least 25% stretch.
Also included with your Moto-Maxx purchase are A0 size files for printing at your local copy shop. The Moto-Maxx prints out on two A0 sized sheets, the Maxx-ine prints on one A0 sheet. Instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. Check the 4″ and 1″ boxes for accuracy.
Instant downloadable pdf pattern contains:
- 3 views: tee shirt with three sleeve and 2 hem options, moto-style pants and plain front pants.
- 2 pages of inspiration photos from pattern testers
- cutting guide with print chart and the ability to print just your desired size(s) with the Adobe layers feature.
- 20 pages of bright and clear step by step color photos
- The tutorial has been optimized for most tablets with click or touchable links to each part of the pattern. Print only the pages of pattern pieces and use your tablet or computer to read the instructions to save on ink and paper! A
All Love Notions patterns are designed for both letter and A4 paper printing.
With this pattern you now have the ability to print just your desired size(s)!! When you open up the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left hand menu and then select the size(s) you wish to print. Please be sure to keep the “Leave Selected” layer selected at all times.
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns may be used in your at home sewing business. Mass production is strictly prohibited.
File updated 12/8/16 to fix sizing inconsistencies in the smaller sizes.
File updated 1/31/17 to fix mislabeled pocket bag and lining in instructions.