Every fall and winter wardrobe needs a vest! The Oakley Vest gives you three different looks. View A is an open front vest meant for fun fabrics like faux fur and minky. It can be lined and includes in-seam pockets. View B features a separating zipper, bias binding trim and patch pockets. View C also features a separating zipper, bias binding trim as well as princess seams and inset pockets. View B & C can choose from a collar or a hood to finish the look. All views have gentle shaping at the side seams as well as a deeper curved front hem to give a more feminine look.
- A- open front, fully lined with optional in-seam pockets, meant for faux furs and minky-type fabrics.
- B- Separating zippered front, bias bound, patch pockets. Choose a collar or hood.
- C- Separating zippered front, bias bound, princess seams with integrated pockets. Choose a collar or hood.
Oakley Vest Features:
- Meant for medium to heavy-weight fabrics
- 3 Body views
- 3 Pocket options
- Curved hem
- Hood option
- Full bust option
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on four A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Be sure to check out the coordinating girls pattern- the Acorn. Purchase both versions at regular price and get an additional discount.
Read more about this pattern on our blog: