The Origami Tunic for Girls pdf instant downloadable pattern contains:
- The Origami Tunic pdf sewing pattern contains 3 necklines (banded, turtleneck and cowl) and four sleeve styles (sleeveless, short, 3/4 and long)
- 2 pages of inspiration photos from pattern testers
- Cutting guide.
- Included is a print chart to only print the pages you need for your style choice.
- In addition to the print-at-home file, an A0-sized large format file for copy shop printing is also included
- 5 pages of bright and clear step by step color photos
- The Origami Tunic pattern has nested front and back pieces to save you on ink, paper, tape and TIME! Great for those prefer to trace their patterns AS WELL as those who cut. The best of both worlds!
- Optimized for most tablets with links to each part of the pattern. Print only the pattern pieces and use a tablet or computer to read the instructions to save on ink and paper!
- This pattern has the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern assembly! Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print. See this tutorial for more information.
- Designed for both letter and A4 paper printing.
- Because we value work at home business, feel free to use this pattern in your home sewing businesses.
I made this for my 2.5 yr old. It is so comfy, flattering and mature. She loves to spin in it 🙂 I’ve made 2 so far and can’t wait to make more! And a bonus is I get to match her with the women’s origami tunic!!!
Doreen (verified owner) –
I made the 2T for my daughter and the fit is wonderful. The tunic is flowy and twirly and super cute on her. The directions were very well explained and easy to follow. Even a beginner can make this! Don’t forget to make a matching pair of Leggin’s with the free pattern!
Debbie (verified owner) –
I made this for my daughter yesterday to wear with leggings (size 12). It was an easy sew and she absolutely loved it – she wants all of her shirts out of this pattern (or so she says!)!
puzzlnut (verified owner) –
I made the Origami Tunic for my granddaughter – size 2T. It’s part of a Mommy & Me set, Christmas presents for my daughter-in-law and granddaughter. The tunic made up quickly and I’m very pleased with the result. I love the drape! Can’t wait for Christmas to see the two of them together. Thanks for such a wonderful pattern!
Shauna Sharpe –
It’s a really pretty pattern,I just made it for my 2 yr old and it looks amazing on her, so unique.
diane (verified owner) –
I made this for my granddaughter and for my niece. So cute and so simple. Easy to follow instructions. Thanks!!!