All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Rockford Raglan is a loose-fitting raglan tee. Views A & B are fitted at the bust and then flowy through the waist and hips. View C is a straighter fit with asymmetrical overlay in tunic length. View D is a straight fit with banded hem. The scoop neckline is both easy to do and flattering to wear. This top is meant to be sewn with knits that drape nicely. Check out the coordinating kids’ raglan patterns: the Wrigley Raglan (2T-16, 8P-16P) and Samson Sweater (12m-14).
This pattern is rated for confident beginners.
- Sizes XS-5X
- Four body views:
- A: tunic length with swing
- B: shirt length with swing
- C: tunic length, straight fit with an asymmetrical overlay
- D: shirt length, straight fit with banded hem
- Three sleeve lengths:
- Short with cuff
- 3/4 length with cuff
- Long with cuff or hemmed
- Full bust pieces for all views
BONUS! Add the free LDT cowl for even more looks, click to get it.
- In addition to the print-at-home file is a large format file for copy shop printing is included. This file will print on six A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper.
- A projector file for those using that technology to save time and paper.