All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Rockford Raglan is a loose-fitting raglan tee. Views A & B are fitted at the bust and then flowy through the waist and hips. View C is a straighter fit with asymmetrical overlay in tunic length. View D is a straight fit with banded hem. The scoop neckline is both easy to do and flattering to wear. This top is meant to be sewn with knits that drape nicely.
Rockford Raglan Features:
- 4 Body views: tunic length with swing, shirt length with swing, tunic length straight fit with an asymmetrical overlay and shirt length straight fit with banded hem
- 3 Sleeve lengths: short with cuff, 3/4 with cuff and long with cuff or hemmed
- Two lengths: shirt and tunic
- Full Bust option
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on six A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Check out the coordinating kids’ raglan patterns: the Wrigley Raglan (2T-16, 8P-16P) and Samson Sweater (12m-14).
BONUS! Add the free LDT cowl for even more looks, click to get it.
Read more about this pattern on our blog: