Girls Summer Caye pants, capris & shorts
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Girls Summer Caye pattern brings you light and breezy pants that will be all you’ll want to wear this summer! Make these pants using light-weight woven fabrics or knits. Also included are capri length and two shorts lengths: 4″ & 6″. The pants and capris have three hem options: standard wide hem, split hem, and tulip hem. The shorts have two hem options: standard wide hem and cuffed. The front pockets are a slimming style and won’t gape at the hips! The back patch pockets also add a little more style and functionality. The flat front and elastic back make for a fast sew but with an upgraded look.
Girls Summer Caye Features:
- Meant for woven or knit fabrics
- Wide leg, mid rise and flowy style
- 4 lengths: 4″ and 6″ shorts, capris and full length
- 4 hem options: standard deep hem, cuffed, split hem and tulip hem
- Front and back pockets
- Flat front with elastic back
Sizes: 2T-16 and 8P-16P (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on three A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology.
Be sure to check out the coordinating ladies Summer Caye pattern.
Jaslyn (verified owner) –
I am never going to buy pants from the store again! Love the options in this pattern and the instructions are fantastic! I have already made 4 pairs and I can see myself making a lot more in future!
Abby (verified owner) –
Instructions were clear, but I did not like the fit of the pants. They were to tight in the hips.
mommurri08 (verified owner) –
My granddaughters love the pants I made them from this pattern! So easy, too!
Christin Cartwright –
Love these pants. Nice fit up top. Very comfy
Leah Bryan (verified owner) –
Clear instructions, and easier assembly than I anticipated (I did skip the pockets, was a little intimidated to try those on my first time around). The pants came out beautifully, and she’s loving them!