Girls Sunday Romper
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
Introducing the Sunday Romper that everyone can wear. The front and back v-neck openings allow for easy on and off. Patch pockets are super practical and look great! An elasticated casing at the natural waist makes this easy to fit and wear. Choose from a tank or dolman bodice. Four bottom options include 5″ shorts, cropped pants, full length pants, and knee length skirt. This romper is meant for knit fabrics.
Girls’ Sunday Romper Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- Dolman & tank bodice options
- Three lengths for pants- shorts, cropped & full length
- Knee length skirt view
Sizes: 2T-16 (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on 2 A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Be sure to check out the coordinating Ladies Sunday Romper pattern! Purchase both versions at regular price and get a discount — no coupon needed (not applicable to patterns that are on sale).
Nicole Gille (verified owner) –
I have made two of these for my pre-teen daughter. She absolutely loves them and was asking for more. They are cute and comfy for her. The pattern is easy and the instructions are so easy to follow as with ALL of Love Notions patterns.
Christine Blumer (verified owner) –
Made these for my girls. The fit is great, even with their totally different body shapes and sizes.
Aine (verified owner) –
Such a simple make but fits my 9 yr old perfectly . Looks very stylish.
Brittany Jensen (verified owner) –
Is there a scoop neck back for this?
Tessa (verified owner) –
There isn’t – it features a really beautiful vneck back which also allows for you to put it on easily. However, depending on how far it was lowered or raised, you could easily alter the back neckline to scoop and draft your own neckband for that.