All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Terra Tunic is a straight fitting top, not too fitted and not too oversized. The chunky hem features side vents with the back hem slightly longer than the front to give you plenty of coverage. The beauty of this tunic is the variety of necklines! There are six neckline options: scoop, v-neck, funnel, asymmetrical, boat neck and v-neck hood. Also included are four sleeve lengths: short, elbow, 3/4 & long. You can make this tunic several times and still have some diversity in your wardrobe. Optional elbow patches and welt pockets give you even more versatility.
Terra Tunic Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- 6 neckline options: scoop, v-neck, funnel, asymmetrical, boat neck and v-neck hood
- 4 sleeve lengths: short, elbow, 3/4 & long
- Deep hem with side vents
- Optional welt pockets and elbow patches
- Video tutorials: welt pockets and side vents
Sizes: XS-XXXL (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Read more about this pattern on our blog: