Tessa Sheath Dress
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Tessa Sheath Dress is a simple knit dress with lots of style. The dress features a bateau or scoop neckline, optional yoke detail and five sleeve lengths: sleeveless, short, elbow, 3/4 and long. Two hem lengths are also included- above knee and shin. Bonus- the bodice part of the pattern can also be easily mashed with the Sybil Skirt Collection! The Tessa Sheath Dress has feminine shaping at the back and the pattern is packed with tips on customizing the dress to your unique shape. The Tessa dress is a quick sew with no closures or darts! The neckline can be finished with binding, bias tape or a facing. The newly updated Tessa Sheath Dress now includes sizing XS through 5X as well as a full bust option!
Tessa Sheath Dress Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- 2 lengths: knee and shin
- 5 sleeve lengths: sleeveless, short, elbow, 3/4 and long
- Shaping at back
- Optional yoke detail
- Binding, bias tape or facing neckline finish options
- Full bust option
- Bateau and scoop necklines
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on four A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Read more about this pattern on our blog: