Bluezette Dress 2T-16
Fun and jazzy, perfect for special occasions, holidays or even a day at the beach. The Bluezette Dress was designed with tweens in mind but is also appropriate for younger girls. Three views are included. View A features a tulip skirt, view B features a high-low hem and view C is a classic gathered skirt dress that hits just above the knee. This is the perfect pattern to use those gorgeous silk-like and flowy fabrics. All three views include an under-skirt. The bodice is meant to be sewn with knits and is a slim fit that hits at the natural waist while all of the skirt styles may be made from knits or wovens with drape. Three sleeve lengths are included as well: tank, cap and elbow. Create a coordinating belt with the tips given to complete your look.
Girls Bluezette Dress Features:
- Meant for woven and knit fabrics
- 3 skirt styles: tulip, high-low, gathered knee length
- 3 sleeve options: tank, cap and elbow
- Included under skirt
Sizes: 2T-16 (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
Catch up with the sewalong: