Bluezette for Ladies XS-XXXL
The girl’s Bluezette Dress grew up! Introducing the Bluezette Dress for ladies. Included are five skirt styles, three sleeve lengths and two bodice styles. That equals 30 different ways this dress can be made! First, choose your bodice style: the regular bodice is a slim fit that sits at the natural waistline, the blousey bodice can sit anywhere from the natural waist to the under bust and billows out a bit to help hide trouble spots. Both bodices have the option of being fully lined. Once you pick your bodice, choose your skirt style: tulip, high-low, straight knee length, half-circle knee length and maxi. All skirt styles can be made with the included under-skirt so you can use those gorgeous sheer fabrics. The last choice you have to make is the sleeve length: tank, short or elbow length. The bodice is meant for knits while all of the skirt styles may be made from knits or wovens with drape.
Bluezette Dress Features:
- Meant for woven and knit fabrics
- 2 body styles: slim and blousey
- Fully lined option
- 3 sleeve options: tank, short and elbow
- 5 skirt styles: tulip, high-low, straight knee length, half-circle knee length and maxi
- Included under skirt
- 30 different ways this dress can be made!
Sizes: XS-XXXL (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on three A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
See the tester album on the Love Notions Facebook page for even more tester pictures!
Free Add-on Available! Get the cropped bodice add-on option. Perfect for nursing!
Out of stock