Coda Quilted Coat
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Coda Quilted Coat is a great piece to add to your outerwear collection that can really make a statement. The coat can be pieced and quilted like a traditional quilt pattern or you can sew it as a normal garment coat pattern without piecing and quilting for a more everyday design. This is a great transitional pattern for quilters who want to dip their toes into garment sewing OR for garment sewists who want to try out quilting!
This pattern comes in sizes XS-5X and includes an optional full bust piece. The Coda Quilted Coat is meant for woven fabrics that are pre-quilted or for quilters cotton. Denims and twills can also be used.
The quilted back option was designed by Amber of Alderwood Studio. It was a pleasure to collaborate with her. Her design aesthetic is modern and wearable which I thought would be a perfect match for this pattern.
Coda Quilted Coat Features:
- Three neckline options: bias, hood & collar
- Pieces & quilted option
- Full bust adjustment
- Meant for quilters cotton & apparel woven fabrics
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file LAYERED for copy shop printing. This file will print on three A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files. Note that each rise is a separate file.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology