The Forte top and dress is a great transitional piece to add to your wardrobe. Included are four body styles, two dresses and several sleeve options to mix and match. Mix and match the sleeve flounces or leave them off entirely. The Forte is meant for light to medium weight knits. Views B & D can even be made as dresses!
This pattern is rated for confident beginners.
- Four top views:
- A- gathered skirt peplum style with scoop neck
- B- waterfall skirt with v-neck
- C- classic tee with scoop neck
- D- gathered inverted with v-neck
- Two dress views: B & D
- Six sleeve options to mix and match:
- short with flounce
- plain short
- plain mid-length
- plain long
- A full bust piece is also include for ladies with a 4-6″ high bust to full bust difference– no need to do a FBA! The Forte is fitted at the bust with plenty of ease in the waist and hips.
- In addition to the print-at-home file is a large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on five A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper.