Oakley & Acorn Vest for ladies and girls
Share with your friends via:
This listing is for both the ladies Oakley Vest, girls Acorn Vest and the doll Peanut Vest patterns.
Every fall and winter wardrobe needs a vest! The Oakley Vest gives you three different looks. View A is an open front vest meant for fun fabrics like faux fur and minky. It can be lined and includes in-seam pockets. View B features a separating zipper, bias binding trim and patch pockets. View C also features a separating zipper, bias binding trim as well as princess seams and inset pockets. View B & C can choose from a collar or a hood to finish the look. All views have gentle shaping at the side seams as well as a deeper curved front hem to give a more feminine look.
This pattern is rated for intermediate sewists.
- Girls sizes 2T-16
- Ladies sizes XS-XXXL
- American Girl doll vest (view A only)
- Three body views:
- A- open front, fully lined with optional in-seam pockets, meant for faux furs and minky-type fabrics.
- B- Separating zippered front, bias bound, patch pockets. Choose a collar or hood.
- C- Separating zippered front, bias bound, princess seams with integrated pockets. Choose a collar or hood.
- All views include a full bust piece option.
- In addition to the print-at-home file is a large format file for copy shop printing is included. The ladies file will print on four A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets, the girls file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″). Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper.