All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Prisma Dress for girls can be dressed up or down depending on options and fabric selection. Choose from the straight a-line body or mix it up with either of two drop waisted skirt options: flared or pleated. Three neckline options are included: scoop, Peter Pan collar and button boatneck. Three sleeve lengths are also included: short, elbow and long. Mix and match for so many looks! The Prisma Dress is meant for light to medium weight knits.
Prisma Dress Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- 3 neckline options: scoop, Peter Pan collar and button boatneck
- 3 sleeve lengths: short, elbow and long
- A-line, drop-waisted flare of pleated skirt
- 2 pocket styles
Sizes: 2T-16 (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology.
Read more about this pattern on our blog:
Sweetest little dress ever. Perfect for my girls. Well written instructions and a fast sew.
Hannah Carriere (verified owner) –
This pattern is so fun – easy to flow directions and a myriad of sweet dress possibilities!
brooke (verified owner) –
This is one of my absolute favorite patterns for my girls! Such a quick sew!
abbott.heather (verified owner) –
Love all the options. Came out great for my girl! Great way to show off a large print.
Savani (verified owner) –
I really liked this pattern, very simple, easy to sew and my daughter looked cute in it.
sschillawski1 (verified owner) –
This is my daughter’s favorite dress–I have made it in size six, eight, and now ten!
Heather (verified owner) –
I love all the cute options this pattern includes! My nieces love the dresses I made with this pattern and my sewing group sewed a bunch to give to a refugee group! Such an easy sew we could put them together quickly! Thank you!