The Kids’ Compose Robe pdf instant downloadable pattern contains:
- The Compose pdf sewing pattern is perfect for boys and girls
- Two finish options are included, hood or band
- Designed for both knit and woven fabrics
- Bonus Compose Hair Wrap pdf pattern included with purchase
- Included is a print chart to only print the pages you need for your style choice.
- A projector file is included for those using projector technology
- 2 pages of inspiration photos from pattern testers
- Cutting guide
- Bright and clear step by step illustrations
- Optimized for most tablets with links to each part of the pattern. Print only the pattern pieces and use a tablet or computer to read the instructions to save on ink and paper!
- This pattern has the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern assembly! Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print. See this tutorial for more information.
- Designed for both letter and A4 paper printing.
- Because we value work at home business, feel free to use this pattern in your home sewing businesses.
amati22 (verified owner) –
I was originally going to make a robe for myself but found some great fabric on super sale and made two for my granddaughters instead. The directions were easy to follow and it went together quickly. I made the hooded version. The bands went together easily especially around the hood. (Have had problems with other comapanies’ robe patterns) Needless to say they came out perfectly and are a much loved “fluffy” robe.
10identical (verified owner) –
I made this for my toddler out of an old fleece blanket – it was easy and turned out to be so adorable! A great thing about this one is that you can make it a bit big and it will still fit fine, but fit for longer (I made a 4 instead of 2 for her and it’s long but not crazy, and hopefully will fit for a couple years!)
Kristen (verified owner) –
This is such a great pattern. It was easy to customize sizes for my tall and thin boys. I made each of them a robe for Christmas and they were instant hits. Very straightforward construction and a fun sew. I appreciate the options for customization. I intend to use this pattern to make my daughter a swim cover up for summer as well.
Shaunell (verified owner) –
This pattern is so fun! I made robes for 4 of my kids for Christmas. The pattern directions are easy to follow and as with all the LN patterns the illustrations are very helpful! I love that there is a hood option and pockets! Such a fun sew!
Ruthie (verified owner) –
I made a robe for my 10-year-old and sized up two sizes (to get maximum wear) and it wasn’t that big on her. I used an anti-pill fleece from JoAnn’s. Sizing up may be required when using fleece. She loves her new robe and I’m thrilled she’s happy with her Christmas present. It was an easy sew and it only took me a few hours.
Jessica (verified owner) –
Made this robe for my daughter. Such a lovely sew with easy to follow directions. I used a fluff fabric and it came together perfectly.
hellolorijoy (verified owner) –
I was so glad that they made this robe in kids sizes. I had made my friend one for her birthday and her toddler son loved it so much he went around trying to wear it and wouldn’t give it back. With this pattern I was able to whip him up his own.