The Tempo Sundress pdf instant downloadable pattern contains:
- The Tempo Sundress pdf sewing pattern contains 2 views: knee length & midi length
- Shirred or elastic back panel
- 2 pages of inspiration photos from pattern testers.
- Cutting guide
- Bright and clear step by step illustrations and photos.
- 2 pages to customize the fit.
- Included is a print chart to only print the pages you need for your style choice.
- In addition to the print-at-home file, an A0-sized large format file for copy shop printing is also included
- A projector file is included for those using projector technology
- Optimized for most tablets with links to each part of the pattern. Print only the pattern pieces and use a tablet or computer to read the instructions to save on ink and paper!
- This pattern has the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern assembly! Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print. See this tutorial for more information.
- Designed for both letter and A4 paper printing.
- Because we value work at home business, feel free to use this pattern in your home sewing businesses.
Get the coordinating ladies Tempo Sundress Pattern here.
Make cute sleeve flutters – get the tutorial here.
emily.nucaro (verified owner) –
This is my go-to dress when I want to make a gift for a child whose exact size I’m not sure of. The pices are relatively small, so it’s also a good pattern for when you want to use up. Scraps or recycle another piece of clothing.