Ladies Margot Peplum Top
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Margot Peplum Top is a fun, easy to sew, knit top. Included are three skirt styles: gathered, swing and pleated. As well as two bodices: princess & solid. Four sleeve lengths are also included: short, elbow, 3/4 and long. So many different styles to mix and match! The Margot Peplum Top is a sophisticated style, flattering on most figures. The bust and waist are meant to be fitted with plenty of ease in the hips. This peplum pattern hits above the natural waist.
- Two bodice styles: solid & princess
- Full bust option
- Three skirt styles: swing, gathered and pleated
- 4 sleeve options: short, elbow, 3/4 and long
- Meant for knit fabrics
- One page to help customize the fit
- Trimless pattern format
- Print at home
- In addition to the print-at-home file is a large format file for copy shop printing is included. This file will print on three A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using a projector to save on printing and paper.