North Star Hoodie & Pullover for Men
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The North Star Pullover is the answer to layering needs. Great for a variety of stable knits, the North Star has the option of a hood or a collar giving you two great looks with one pattern. Cuffed sleeves and a band at the hem make sewing a breeze and keep the wind out. The zipper section gives an excellent opportunity for using custom panels. Video tutorials make even those new to zippers and binding feel confident while sewing this pattern!
North Star Hoodie & Pullover Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- Banded hem
- Half zipper front
- Roomy fit meant for layering
- Collar & hood options
- Large kangaroo pocket
- Two video clips- zipper installation & binding
Sizes: XS-XXXL (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginners
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Be sure to check out the coordinating children’s pattern – the Navigator & the ladies version – the Constellation! Purchase all three versions and get 15% off, no coupon needed.
Catch up with the sewalong: