All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Octave Coat can be dressed up or down depending on fabric. Use a lovely wool or even a thick flannel or heavy weight fleece to change the look and feel. The integrated pockets into the princess seams are the feature of this gorgeous coat. The coat has the option of a full lining or you can opt out of the lining to make a more simple ‘coatigan’. Add the belt for closure or just use a single, statement button. Included are two collar options- a beautiful & classic shawl collar or dramatic hood. The Octave coat is drafted for winter clothing layering with plenty of ease. It’s meant to hit at the mid-thigh. A full bust option is included.
Octave Coat Features:
- Meant for heavy-weight woven fabrics and bulky stable knits
- Shawl collar or hood options
- Fully lined option
- Belt and/or button closure
- Full Bust option
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on four A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Read more about this pattern on our blog:
Free Add-on Available! Get the wide collar add-on option
Catch up with the sewalong: