All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Olympia Dress looks amazing on all sizes! The flattering integrated reverse shawl collar with v-neck gives it such a classy, timeless look. The Olympia Dress features five sleeve lengths: sleeveless, short, elbow, 3/4 and long as well as two skirt lengths: knee and maxi. The bodice is fitted closely at your natural waist to make your waist look its smallest. Side seam pockets are also included. This dress is meant for light to medium weight knits and the look and fit will change depending on the drape of your fabric. Make the Olympia Dress nursing friendly with the zipper instructions included in the tutorial!
Olympia Dress Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- V neckline
- Shawl collar
- 5 sleeve lengths: sleeveless, short, elbow, 3/4 and long
- 2 skirt lengths: knee and maxi
- A-DD sewing cup sizes
- Video tutorial
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner-Intermediate
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on four A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Read more about this pattern on our blog: