Pemberley Tunic & Dress XS-XXXL
Share with your friends via:
Inspired by the Regency era empire bodice, the Pemberley Tunic & Dress is sure to flatter most figures. The empire bodice cinches in at the most narrow point under the bust line. This emphasizes the narrowest point on most women and is great for shorter women to give the appearance of added height. Using the recommended fabrics is key in getting the most figure flattering silhouette. The Pemberley is meant for lightweight and drapey knits. It features a shirt-tail hem which makes the legs look longer and gives more vertical emphasis making you look taller and slimmer! The shirt-tail hem also minimizes hips and covers tummy trouble spots. The tunic also includes four sleeve lengths: short, 3/4, long & bishop. The tab sleeve option is a fun and sophisticated touch to dress up the top. Because it’s so important to get a well-fitted bodice on this tunic, included are two bodice options – average bust and full bust. Also included are instructions to further customize the bodice if needed. If that’s not enough value for you, there’s also a maternity add-on included! This pattern is quickly assembled with the new trimless assembly and layered printing if desired.
A large format file has been included for copy shop printing as places like Staples, Office Maxx, etc. This files is 36″ wide by 67″ long. Be sure you instruct your printer to print in black and white on their cheapest paper. Sometimes these prints are called architectural prints.
Instant downloadable pdf pattern contains:
- 32 pages of pattern pieces for 3 styles: tunic, dress & maternity add-on.
- A large format file for copy shop printing in addition to the print at home file.
- 2 pages of inspiration photos from pattern testers.
- Cutting guide and the ability to print just your desired size(s) with the Adobe layers feature and a print chart to print just your desired style and size pieces.
- 7 pages of bright and clear step by step color illustrations.
- 1 page to help customize the fit.
- Glossary of needed sewing terms.
- Troubleshooting guide.
- The tutorial has been optimized for most tablets with click or touchable links to each part of the pattern. Print only the pages of pattern pieces and use your tablet or computer to read the instructions to save on ink and paper! Alternatively, you may print the whole document.
- All Love Notions patterns are designed for both letter and A4 paper printing
- With this pattern you now have the ability to print just your desired size(s) and feature trimless pattern assembly!! When you open up the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left hand menu and then select the size(s) you wish to print. See this tutorial for more information. All Love Notions patterns are designed for both letter and A4 paper printing.
- All Love Notions Sewing Patterns may be used in your at home sewing business. Mass production is strictly prohibited.
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns may be used in your at home sewing business. Mass production is strictly prohibited.
Size Chart & Fabric Requirements
File updated 1/2/16 to fix full bust bodice side seam alignment.
Update size chart. Size S should have a high bust measurement of 33″, not 34″. File updated 4/20/16.