Sabrina Slims Pants
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Sabrina Slims were inspired by the 1950’s ‘cigarette’ style pants most notably worn by Audrey Hepburn. The Love Notions take on this classic style features a wide, contoured waistband that sits at the natural waist. This is a slim-fit pant with negative ease. The Sabrina Slims are meant to hit at the ankle. Also included are optional welt pockets, back patch pockets, split hem, zipper hem and center front and back seaming. Three inseam lengths are included. Make the pants maternity by adding the overbelly waistband. These pants are meant for stretch wovens and stable knits.
Sabrina Slims Features:
- Meant for stretch woven fabrics and stable knits
- Slim fit, pull on style
- 2 views: solid front and back or seamed front and back
- 3 hem styles: plain, zippered and split hem
- Optional front pockets that act as a control panel
- Optional back patch pockets or welt pockets
- Includes a fitting workbook designed specifically for the Sabrina Slims!
- Maternity option
Sizes: 0-32 (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on three A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Catch up with the sewalong: