All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Samson Sweater will be a staple for your boy’s fall and winter wardrobe. This shirt has a comfy fit with two shirt hem options, an optional hood, elbow patches, breast pocket as well as the option to turn it into a button or snap down jacket! Depending on the fabric, this shirt can be dressed up or down. This is a quick sew that’s great for beginners as well as advanced sewists alike. Make this classic style your own!
Samson Sweater Features:
• Meant for knit fabrics
• 3 views: banded bottom, shirt-tail hem, button or snap down jacket
• Optional hood, elbow patches, and breast pocket
Sizes: 12M-14 (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on ONE 33″ x 46″ sheet. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
You can see more tester photos here
Read more about this pattern on our blog: