The Serenity Sweater is a great layering piece for cooler temperatures. Meant for knits, this sweater will be a great addition to your wardrobe. The crossover front can be adjusted with a simple button to bring it up or down as desired. Two lengths are included. The hip length hits at full hip while the cropped length is meant to hit just below the natural waist. The hip length can sewn with a straight hem at the back or a longer, curved hem. The cropped length has a straight back hem. This is a quick and satisfying sew that’s easy fitting as well as flattering.
This pdf pattern is rated for confident beginners
- Hip length with straight or curved hem options
- Crossover twist is a faux twist so no extra bulk!
- Three video clips for construction
- Crossover can be raised or lowered
- Short sleeve
- 3/4 length sleeve
- Long sleeve
- Trimless pattern format
- Print at home
- In addition to the print-at-home file is a large format file for copy shop printing is included. This file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.