Constellation Hoodie & Pullover
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Constellation Hoodie & Pullover PDF pattern is the answer to your layering needs. Great for a variety of stable knits, the Constellation has the option of a hood or a collar giving you two great looks with one pattern. Cuffed sleeves with thumb holes and a band at the hem making sewing a breeze and keep the wind out. The zipper section gives an excellent opportunity for using custom panels and gives easy nursing access if needed. Three hem options are also included- banded and curved. A FBA (full bust adjustment) piece is included- I’ve done the bust adjustment work for you!
Constellation Hoodie & Pullover Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- Three hem options: curved hem, bound curved hem, banded hem
- Half zipper front (makes nursing a breeze)
- Roomy fit meant for layering
- Collar & hood options
- Cuffs with thumbhole option
- Two video clips- zipper installation & binding
- Full bust option
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginners
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on three A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Be sure to check out the coordinating children’s pattern – the Navigator & the men’s version – the North Star. Purchase multiple at regular price and get a bonus discount.
Read more about this pattern on our blog:
Catch up with the sewalong: