Include the Legato Jeans course? Check the course button to add it to your cart.
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
You’ve found your favorite pair of jeans! The Legato Jeans are a straight leg, mid-rise jean hitting at the ankle. These jeans are meant for denim with just a touch of stretch. The rise is meant to hit at or just below the belly button. Pleasantly fitted in the waist, hips and thigh, falling straight to the ankle. This classic jeans styling with zip fly is so fun to create and make your own with details like rivets and topstitching. This is a great project for beginner and advanced sewists alike that want something a little more challenging but SO rewarding!
Legato Jeans Features:
- Meant for denim with ~1-3% spandex/elastane
- Curvy and straight waistband options
- Full and flat butt adjustments
- Details like topstitching, rivets and metal button closure
Sizes: 0-32 (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on three A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files. Note that each rise is a separate file.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Check out the on-demand course that goes with the Legato Jeans. This course is the perfect companion, especially those new to sewing jeans. The course will walk you through every step of the way. Watch it in chunks or binge it all at once. No expiration or limits.