The Margot & Maggie Peplum Top instant downloadable pdf pattern contains:
- The Margot peplum contains 32 pages of pattern pieces for two bodices, 3 skirt and 4 sleeve lengths.
- The Maggie peplum contains 18 pages of pattern pieces for two bodices, 3 skirt and 4 sleeve lengths.
- An A0 large format file for copy shop printing is included in addition to the print-at-home file for the ladies and the girls.
- Inspiration photos from pattern testers.
- Cutting guide.
- Instructions to customize the length and bodice as needed.
- 9 pages of bright and clear step by step illustrations.
- Optimized for most tablets with links to each part of the pattern. Print only the pattern pieces and use a tablet or computer to read the instructions to save on ink and paper!
- This pattern has the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition features trimless pattern assembly! Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left hand menu and then select the size(s) to print. See this tutorial for more information.
- Designed for both letter and A4 paper printing.
- Because we value work at home business, feel free to use this pattern in your home sewing businesses. Mass production is strictly prohibited.