Pemberley Tunic & Dress
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
Pemberley Tunic & Dress is inspired by the Regency era. The empire bodice cinches in at the most narrow point under the bust line. This emphasizes the narrowest point and optimizes proportions. Using the recommended fabrics is key in getting a preferred silhouette. The Pemberley is meant for lightweight and drapey knits. It features a shirt-tail hem which gives more vertical emphasis. The tunic also includes four sleeve lengths: short, 3/4, long & bishop. The tab sleeve option is a fun and sophisticated touch to dress up the top. Because it’s so important to get a well-fitted bodice on this tunic, included are two bodice options – average bust and full bust. Also included are instructions to further customize the bodice if needed. This pattern also includes a maternity add-on.
Pemberley Tunic & Dress Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- 2 lengths: tunic & dress
- 4 sleeve options: short, 3/4, long & bishop
- Tab-sleeve and shirt tail hem details
- Full Bust option
- Maternity Add-on
Sizes: XS-XXXL (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Read more about this pattern on our blog: