All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Presto Tunic is a woven top meant for apparel fabrics. The tunic has a loose fit with gentle shaping with darts at the bust and back to give a flattering silhouette. A banded collar gives the tunic a polished look. Or, opt for the easy bias bound neckline to save some time. The inset panel gives you an opportunity to mix fabrics or even add a special detail like pin tucks. Use buttons or snaps or even leave them off entirely to pair with a cami. Side vents are also included to give you more breathing room. This tunic is an intermediate sew but is so satisfying when completed. No one will believe you when you say, ‘I made it!’
Presto Tunic Features:
- Meant for woven fabrics
- Tunic length body
- Four sleeve options: sleeveless, short, 3/4 and long
- Two neck finishing options: collar and bias binding
- Split hem
- Optional sash
- Optional back darts
- Full Bust option
Sizes: XS-XXXL (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology.
Read more about this pattern on our blog: