All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Serenity Sweater is a great layering piece for cooler temperatures. Meant for knits, this sweater will be a great addition to your wardrobe. The crossover front can be adjusted with a simple button to bring it up or down as desired. Two lengths are included. The hip length hits at full hip while the cropped length is meant to hit just below the natural waist. The hip length can sewn with a straight hem at the back or a longer, curved hem. The cropped length has a straight back hem. This is a quick and satisfying sew that’s easy fitting as well as flattering.
Serenity Sweater Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- Hip length with straight or curved hem options
- Crossover twist is a faux twist so no extra bulk!
- Crossover can be raised or lowered
- 4 Sleeve options: sleeveless, short, 3/4 and long
- Three video clips for construction
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginners
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Free Add-on Available! Get the Hem band Add-on
Catch up with the sewalong: