All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
This sweater is just the thing for fall and winter sewing! View A features a front and back yoke, high/low shirt tail hem and a slimmer, flattering silhouette. View B is your standard pullover with banded bottom and relaxed fit. Both views can be sewn with the yoke or a standard crewneck. Add the hood, kangaroo pocket and/or elbow patches to change up the look. This dropped shoulder, relaxed fit style is meant for knits with drape such as sweater knits and french terry.
Sloane Sweater Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- 2 body views: A- more fitted with curved hem & hits at mid-hip, B- boxy fit with hem band & hits at high hip.
- Optional yoke, elbow patches, hood and kangaroo pocket
- Dropped shoulder, relaxed fit
- Full Bust option
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on four A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Be sure to check out the coordinating Girls Sloane pattern. Purchase both versions at regular price and get an additional discount.
Read more about this pattern on our blog: