All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
This sweater is just the thing for fall and winter sewing! View A features a front and back yoke, high/low shirt tail hem and a slimmer, flattering silhouette. View B is your standard pullover with banded bottom and relaxed fit. Both views can be sewn with the yoke or a standard crewneck. Add the hood, kangaroo pocket and/or elbow patches to change up the look. This dropped shoulder, relaxed fit style is meant for knits with drape such as sweater knits and french terry.
This pattern is rated for confident beginners.
- Two body views:
- A- more fitted with curved hem, hits at mid-hip
- B- boxy fit with hem band, hits at high hip.
- Elbow patches
- Kangaroo pocket
- A full bust piece is also included for ladies with a 4-6″ high bust to full bust difference– no need to do a FBA!
- In addition to the print-at-home file is a large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on four A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology to cut their fabric
A coordinating kids Sloane Sweater pattern is also available!