All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
This sweater is just the thing for fall and winter sewing! View A features a front and back yoke, high/low shirt tail hem and a slimmer, flattering silhouette. View B is your standard pullover with banded bottom and relaxed fit. Both views can be sewn with the yoke or a standard crewneck. Add the hood, kangaroo pocket and/or elbow patches to change up the look. This dropped shoulder, relaxed fit style is meant for knits with drape such as sweater knits and french terry.
Sloane Sweater Features:
- Meant for knit fabrics
- 2 body views: A- more fitted with curved hem & hits at mid-hip, B- boxy fit with hem band & hits at high hip.
- Optional yoke, elbow patches, hood and kangaroo pocket
- Dropped shoulder, relaxed fit
- Full Bust option
Sizes: XS-5X (See Size Charts here)
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on four A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
Be sure to check out the coordinating Girls Sloane pattern. Purchase both versions and get 10% off, no coupon needed.
Read more about this pattern on our blog: