Ravinia Skirt XS-XXXL
The Ravinia Skirt pdf pattern is meant for light to medium weight knits with drape. The gathered pockets are the feature of this full skirt. Add piping or binding to the pockets to make them more defined. Three lengths are included- knee, calf and maxi. Three waistband options are also included: contoured, yoga and over belly maternity. The contoured waistband can even be lined with power-mesh for a little more support.
This pattern is rated for confident beginners.
- 3 lengths: maxi, calf & knee
- Gathered pockets
- 3 waistband options: yoga, contoured & maternity
- Print at home
- Large format file for copy shop printing
- No-trim pages + layers
In addition to the print-at-home file is a large format file for copy shop printing is included. This file will print on two A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
THE INSTANT DOWNLOADABLE RAVINIA SKIRT PDF PATTERN FOR LADIES CONTAINS:
- The Ravinia Skirt pdf pattern for ladies contains 41 pages of pattern pieces for three skirt lengths: maxi, calf and knee with three waistband options: contoured, yoga and maternity.
- Included is a print chart to only print the pages you need for your style choice.
- In addition to the print-at-home file, an A0-sized large format file for copy shop printing is also included. The large format file will print on 2 A0 sized sheets.
- 2 pages of inspiration photos from pattern testers.
- Cutting guide.
- 1 page of pattern adjustment guides
- 4 pages of bright and clear step by step illustrations.
- Optimized for most tablets with links to each part of the pattern. Print only the pattern pieces and use a tablet or computer to read the instructions to save on ink and paper!
- This pattern has the ability to print just desired size(s) and in addition, features trimless pattern assembly! Open the PDF in Adobe, select the layer thumbnail on the left-hand menu and then select the size(s) to print. See this tutorial for more information.
- Designed for both letter and A4 paper printing.
- Because we value work at home business, feel free to use this pattern in your home sewing businesses.
Size chart & fabric requirements