Men’s Thomas Track Pants
All Love Notions Sewing Patterns are digital downloads, you may print them at home or send to a copy shop. A physical pattern will not be mailed to you.
The Thomas Track Pants are the perfect pants pattern for everyone. This pattern can be made from a large variety of woven and stable knit fabrics allowing for a wide range of looks, perfect for any season. The Thomas Track Pants can be lined with light weight fabrics making these athletic pants great for outdoor activities. The optional zipper hem makes them perfect for wearing over shorts on the way to indoor practice or the gym during the winter months. Deep side seam pockets feature topstitching detail that gives a professional finish. The wide elastic waist provides comfort and keeps pants snugly in place. The Thomas Track Pants also make for a comfy pair of lounge pants when made out of flannel fabrics!
Thomas Track Pants Feature:
- Meant for woven fabrics and stable knits
- Solid and colorblock options
- Lined option
- Optional zipper hem and side seam pockets
- Elastic waist
Skill Level: Beginner – Intermediate
- The single fabric version is recommended for beginners.
- The color blocked version is recommended for confident beginners.
- The zipper hem is recommended for intermediate sewists.
Pattern Formats Included:
- Print at home for US letter & A4 paper, trimless format with layers
- Large format file for copy shop printing. This file will print on four A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper. We recommend PDFPlotting for printing the large format files.
- A projector file is also included for those using projector technology
andie.letourneau (verified owner) –
This pattern is “hubby approved”. I made a pair for him from a rather nice wool blend knit. He calls them “Tuxedo sweatpants” and he wears them frequently. I will have to make a few more pairs for him so he’ll have some variety in his wardrobe selections. He especially loves the large pockets that are big enough to hold a paperback book or a bottle of beer.
janelleemsley (verified owner) –
One of my go to patterns for sure. I’ve made multiple pairs for both my hubby and stepdad. They both have different tweaks to their perfect fit but both love them. My mum says she can barely wash them before my stepdad is wearing them again.