Rockford Raglan for ladies XS-XXXL
Share with your friends via:
The Rockford Raglan is a loose fitting raglan tee. Views A & B are fitted at the bust and then flowy through the waist and hips. View C is a straighter fit with asymmetrical overlay in tunic length. View D is a straight fit with banded hem. The scoop neckline is both easy to do and flattering to wear. This top is meant to be sewn with knits that drape nicely.
This pattern is rated for confident beginners.
- Four body views:
- A: tunic length with swing
- B: shirt length with swing
- C: tunic length, straight fit with asymmetrical overlay
- D: shirt length, straight fit with banded hem
- Three sleeve lengths:
- Short with cuff
- 3/4 length with cuff
- Long with cuff or hemmed
- Full bust pieces for all views
BONUS! Add the free LDT cowl for even more looks, click to get it.
- In addition to the print-at-home file is a large format file for copy shop printing is included. This file will print on five A0 (33″ x 46″) size sheets. The fifth sheet contains the full bust pieces, if you don’t need those just let your printer know to print pages 1-4. Be sure to instruct your printer to print actual size in black and white on their cheapest paper.